Design and implement corporate banking systems of the future!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely
As a Full-stack .Net Developer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client, the mobility icon on the Polish market. If you like to create applications from scratch, have a significant impact on the final appearance of projects, and at the same time work with experts in a comfy atmosphere, this offer is for you. Corporate banking is one of the leading pillars of banking activities. Take part in this adventure and develop core enterprise systems with .Net and Angular.
Your main responsibilities: developing front and back end layers for retail corporate applications
- Developing core applications
- Designing and implementing IT solutions and banking platforms
- Developing web applications for corporate advisers
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing concepts of architectural solutions
- Working in SCRUM in a team of experts
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of programming in .NET Core at an advanced level
- Good knowledge of Angular 8+
- Knowledge of unit testing, test automation
- Knowledge of methodologies of user requirements analysis
- Knowledge of system design methodologies
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in technologies: C#, SQL, HTML5, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of tools: MSSQL, Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA, Ant, MSbuild, TeamCity, Powershell
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- Experience in the implementation of interfaces using queuing systems
- Knowledge of REST interfaces
- Ability to communicate technical issues to other members of the team efficiently
- Solidatus development
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3378
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593