Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions for one of the largest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Identity and Access Management Technical Lead (General), you will be part of a cross-functional team transforming digital banking capabilities for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will also drive innovation by helping to continuously improve engineering processes and practices and inspire others to achieve their goals.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Technical consulting on a number of IT environments specifically in relation to Identity and Access management practices and controls
- Working collaboratively with various engineering teams across the organization to effectively define strategic IAM architecture
- Building, supporting, and providing ongoing maintenance for custom feeds into an internal compliance database
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies and concepts, including network security, encryption, access control, threat detection, and response
- Experience with:
- Implementing and maintaining security controls, such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and data encryption
- Security and compliance assessments and audits, and the ability to identify and remediate security risks
- Identity and access management, including managing and maintaining roles, permissions, and policies
- Knowledge of:
- Security frameworks, standards, and regulations, such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, and PCI DSS
- Network security and experience with securing network connections, such as VPN and VLANs
- Security tools and technologies, such as SIEM, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions
- Programming and scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Ability to develop and implement security policies, standards, and procedures to ensure secure and compliant IT deployments
- Familiarity with cloud security best practices and experience with securing cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3517
Business Link Green2Day Building