As a Linux Administrator, you will be working for our client, a leading Fintech in the payment industry. You will join a team responsible of a critical set of application and servers in their mission to constantly bring added value to the business by optimizing the quality of the flow and the capacities of connectivity with other applications
Your main responsibility: Maintaining and updating the Linux server environment (RedHat, Oracle Linux)
- Maintaining and updating application servers JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, OHS, WildFly, Springboot
- Automation tools Rundeck, Ansible
- Proper development of server infrastructure to ensure its highest availability, quality, performance and security for Fiserv users and customers
- Analyzing the operational efficiency of Linux systems, monitoring, diagnostics and incident resolution.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a continuous service organization.
- Possess technical knowledge and experience in:
- Advanced Linux system administration
- Cryptography issues (PKI, PGP);
- IP network management issues;
- Working knowledge of scripting languages;
- Ability to quickly assimilate comprehensive infrastructure knowledge
- Experience and flexibility in supporting on-call systems
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems quickly
- Good command of the English language to enable efficient communication in an international team (oral and written)
- Excellent teamwork skills, including in a distributed work system
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, cultured and friendly manner
- Good work organization, multi-tasking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Skills of process thinking and process optimization
- Motivation to improve skills and update knowledge
- Current RHCE certifications will be an added advantage
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3710
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593