Join the security team and work for the Polish leader in online banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a System Administrator, you will work for our client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. You will join a team that sets trends and innovative solutions in the cybersecurity field. If you are self-driven, seasoned and not afraid of technological challenges – you are exactly what we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities: design, implement, and maintain an environment to secure a million clients
- Install and config the Linux Systems
- Guarantee the availability and good function of all systems and services
- Propose and implement corrections to avoid future incidents
- Actively participate in the Capacity Planning
- Follow and implement the best security practices
- Implement and maintain the rules of good management and usability of systems and/or products
- Actively participate in the industrialization and automation process
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Administrator in large organizations (minimum 1000 users)
- Strong knowledge of Unix operating systems (including Linux/RHEL, AIX) and ensuring high availability
- Good knowledge of server and application virtualization technologies
- Programming skills in scripting languages
- Knowledge of issues related to incident management,
- Practical knowledge of IP protocols
- Good knowledge of Git, experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Higher education – preferred technical fields (IT)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3572
Business Link Green2Day Building