Join one of the largest universal banks in Europe!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work 4 days a week remotely
As a Oracle Database Developer, you will work for our Client – a leading European universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. You will take part in the expansion and development of the complex data environment.
Your main responsibilities: Develop of new functions in the Oracle Data Warehouse
- Under the guidance of Development Manager, work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams throughout the full project lifecycle
- Use existing frameworks to support rapid delivery and helping improve and evolve those frameworks to better face future challenges and opportunities
- Build out new functionality and implement change requests
- Design and execute test cases using test automation tools
- Analyze and resolve testing defects
- Utilize standards, architecture, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company and industry best practices
- Participate in peer code-reviews
- Provide third-level support for production systems
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle
- Administration skills required to manage Oracle RAC databases, schemes and permissions
- Technical writing skills to document complex procedures in a clear, concise, and organised manner
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address complex security and compliance issues
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3743
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593