Cross line of the business organisation responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of Open Banking services globally!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Portfolio Performance Manager, you will join the global Open Banking Shared Service department. You will work collaboratively with delivery partners, and SMEs to understand, and analyze the delivery portfolio of global Open Banking. You will work on understanding key milestones, blockers, risks, and issues as well as being able to overlay financial positions of forecast vs actual. You will work for one of the world’s largest banking, and financial services organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing guidance, and value add input on portfolio delivery status, milestone trends, and coverage of RAIDs
- Tracking project cost burn rates, and comparing them to forecasts, identifying reporting inaccuracies, funding opportunities, and funding risks in the portfolio
- Overseeing the Technology resourcing model, ensuring points of congestion, and spare capacity are understood to enable effective management decision-making
- Data quality controlling
- Anticipating issues, and risks, and acts to mitigate these quickly; handles any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly, and effectively
- Timely, and high-quality MI supporting portfolio management, milestone tracking, and cost management
- Seeking opportunities to work collaboratively across boundaries (e.g. with different teams, geographies, cultures, etc.)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in:
- Project or portfolio management, primarily in the financial services industry
- Milestone tracking, risks, and issue management
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise in Open Banking
- Understanding of:
- Change programs in delivering the strategy
- Banking, and understanding of how change drives benefits for customers, and other stakeholders
- Project or portfolio management, including reporting, and tracking requirements
- Risks, issues, escalation routes, and tracking methods
- Costs management, and tracking
- Strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors, etc.
- High levels of Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to impactful communication
- Knowledge of planning, and plan management
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3776
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593