Dive into exciting banking projects as a part of the newest IT Hub!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Project Manager, you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. Together with the global team you will be working on an interesting and complex project related to interbank transactions.
Your main responsibilities: Coordinate of an international project with multiple stakeholders
- Perform project planning (backlog maintenance and securing commitment from stakeholders)
- Discover sponsors requirements and manage communication with them & project team
- Make sure that system analysis and requirements are performed, clear and challenged
- Monitor the execution and help spotting and removing roadblocks
- Organize and coordinate work of workstreams, workshops, meetings
- Monitor the execution of work with suppliers & internal
- Work on ROI, “what if” analysis and other project analysis
- Prepare presentations, budget monitoring, roadmaps
- Help and coordinate investigation to solve technical nuances for banking applications and interfaces
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 – especially Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical understanding of phased models and tools (road maps, critical paths, budgeting and cost monitoring, scheduling, risk monitoring)
- Ability to coordinate and agree with stakeholders list of activities (backlog) as well as realization monitoring
- Excellent attention to details
- Organization skills
- Ability to approach topics with open mind
- Above average communication and people influencing skills
- Knowledge of Agile models and tools (iterations, backlog management, retrospectives)
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking experience especially within cash payments
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4222