As a Senior Revenue Controller/Lead Revenue Controller, you will be part of our Finance Department. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in finance in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe (Financial Times 2011, 2022, and 2023 ranking)!
This position will be a combination of responsibilities from finance/administration/compliance and PMO areas, among others;
- Controlling & reporting the time registration (on a weekly/monthly basis) – direct contact with Consultants and Sales Managers.
- Managing all activities connected with projects/clients/consultants opening/extension/closing – administration in the financial system.
- Responsibility for documents’ circulation (collecting/filing/sharing) in line with company best practices.
- Creating and enhancing internal policy with regard to the project’s administration.
- Responsibility for organizing the weekly PMO meetings.
- Responsibility for the administration of non-billable projects and resources.
Finance & Reporting:
- Issuing reinvoices/debit notes for Clients – controlling and DSO reporting.
- Supporting end-of-month closing activities (Client’s timesheets, hours and cost rate reporting).
- Preparing monthly reports for payroll (end of the month).
- Weekly/monthly PMO reports.
- Controlling database in the financial system.
- Support in yearly audits.
- KPI’s monthly reporting.
- Credit cards monthly reconciliation.
- AR/AP monthly reconciliation.
- Responsibility for the correct circulation of accounting and sales documents including filing/registration/sharing.
- Other administration support in line with current needs.
- Building, strengthening and structuring financial procedures and processes.
- Creating documentation and description of internal processes.
- Participation/support in internal audit processes/preparation.
- Taking part in system ERP implementation and customization.
- Cross-department cooperation (supporting Sales and HR).
- Taking part in the onboarding process.
- Other ad hoc tasks/reports.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2/C1 level) – day-by-day work in English.
- Financial background (education)
- Professional experience – at least 5 years of experience in the accountancy area and invoicing will be a huge plus. On top of that experience in managing people will be as well an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel).
- Very good communication skills.
- Team-player with “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced project environment.
- Multitask but at the same time – attention to details.
- Perfect work organization, ability to work on many deadlines.
We offer you:
ITDS is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in the financial and administration area
- Participating in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to an attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight and Peer Group Program
- Flexible & partially remote work
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593