Become a part of a greenfield e-commerce platform with almost 1 million active users!
Wroclaw and Berlin-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Solution Architect / Solution Designer, you will have an opportunity to work on the latest solutions in the eCommerce area for our Client, who ranks among the top worldwide distributors of workplace supplies solutions to businesses – active in 42 countries on 4 continents with more than 1 mln customers. You will join the team creating the next-generation e-commerce platform that aims to provide a seamless end-to-end journey for customers. This e-commerce program will be piloted in France, Italy, and Sweden.
Your main responsibilities: designing, making decisions on technology and advising our clients on the best technical solutions to their business problems in collaboration with a Team of Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, and Business Consultants
- Introducing new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards
- Providing an expert-level understanding of appropriate group business systems, their associated requirements and technology usage
- Conducting Scoping Session workshops, Event Storming workshops and technical presentations for various stakeholders
- Working with our existing and new clients offering them consultancy
- Winning the best deals and contracts thanks to your and our expertise
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in working with cloud ( GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in domain-driven design
- Deep knowledge of solution architecture techniques and experience in providing it
- Previous experience as a Java Developer
- Experience in Agile methodologies will be considered a strong plus
- Experience with eCommerce will be considered a strong plus
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3580
Business Link Green2Day Building