Join one of the fastest-growing financial brands in Poland!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a System Analyst, you will be working on developing innovative digital banking solutions for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will take part in the development of online banking systems, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. You will become a member of the Application Maintenance Team and will take up the ownership of one key system used within the organization.
Main Responsibilities: Strategic development and maintenance of key applications!
- Coordination of the collected requirements, transferring them to the supplier, planning, test scenarios, and preparation of implementation
- Application development planning and participation in projects
- Support for technical application maintainers in the implementation of improvements technical, ensuring the required level of application availability
- Strategic management of application capacity, resource usage, and performance in the Context of business plans
- Management of licenses, security certificates, and contracts necessary for application operation
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the analytical area, with a particular focus on taking into account acquisition skills and correct interpretation of user requirements and converting these requirements into a specification for the contractor or suppliers
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Experience in working as an analyst in projects
- Good English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3692
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593