Join the international team of MarkIT experts !
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a MarkIT Developer, you will be part of a global team and you will be responsible for analyzing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model.
Your main responsibilities: MarkIT Software development
- Strong financial data modeling and data integration skills to take on the responsibility of analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
- The design and implementation of masters and output structures, implementation of data processing logic with Markit / Cadis EDM, GUI implementation using the web client and acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in analyzing financial instrument data across asset classes
- 5+ years of data modeling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
- Project experience in the banking industry
It is a strong plus if you have:
- 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also ok with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit / Cadis EDM)
- Team leadership experience
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly