As a Front-End Developer (ReactJs) you will be working on implementing innovative IT solutions for our Clients in the banking sector. You will take part in the development of a first fully online bank in Poland, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
- Working with our Designers to build out innovative user interfaces and data visualizations to design specifications
- Research and implement technologies to provide elegant and accommodating solutions for our clients that’ll blow their minds
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- Ability to integrate into different platforms and environments
- Working with other developers cooperatively
- Make sure things look right across various browsers
- Development of tests to ensure clean code
- Build out responsive application designs
- Build out mobile and table application designs
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of React, React Native, Redux knowledge
- Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale Proven understanding of responsive design solutions
- A good eye for details
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- Desired, good to have knowledge includes
- Proficient English
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies within the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.