An opportunity only reserved for Talents who aren’t afraid to build new solutions.
Would you like to work on creating innovative IT solutions based on Webmethods Suite ? We are looking for talented webMethods consultants that will take part in building advanced information systems from scratch for our Client, a large Bank. The main scope of the program is to create an integration layer (ESB) based on webmethods suite, developing and maintaining services for transactional, sales systems, Internet banking, mobile and CRM. The project streams are still in a greenfield stage, where the development team will have a large impact on choosing the design and the architecture to be implemented.
Technology stack involved : Webmethods Suite integration and BPM platform.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain architecture based on WebMethods technology
- Design and build services on ESB (working in WebMethods and Java environment)
- Optimize existing solutions
- Create and update specifications and technical documentation
- Work with SCRUM methodology
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Practical experience in working with webMethods (latest versions are a strong plus)
- Experience in designing and developing processes using user tasks (GUIs)
- Good knowledge of BPM Suit tool
- Good knowledge of My webMethods Server
- Good knowledge of CAF application
- Good knowledge of BAM software
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables reading technical documentation
- The ability of analytical thinking and problem solving
What is the added value for you?
- Working on the newest version of webMethods
- Working with a team of experts in the field
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.