Do you have an analytical mind and like testing applications delivering customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons? Join our team and help us improve paper-based, online and mobile reports!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As an Automation Tester, you will work on a standard/regulatory client reporting tool (High End Client Reporting (HECR) project). You will get the opportunity to implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI.
HECR Paper is internal bank application being used by advanced users, enjoying sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also used by professional users where the application provide basic functionalities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working on the HECR Application within an agile project team, you will participate in delivering software projects.
- Testing an application which involves a certain degree of complexity, a lot of parametrization, and as a result a lot of unique scenarios that can be covered in efficient way only by automation
- Cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities
- Working within a team of 4 testers
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Knowledge of Protractor or Selenium frameworks
- Good experience with SQL (Oracle/MSSQL) and ability to write multi-join queries
- 1+ years of practical experience with Tests Automation
- Sound experience in operational know-how of Test Processes, including test preparation/execution planning, test case creation/execution and reporting
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Hands on analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with good command of English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly