Play an important role in the development of Azure Kubernetes Service for use across the bank!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with possibility to work 50% remotely.
As an Azure and Kubernetes Engineer you will join the Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering department responsible for providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Azure Kubernetes Service Engineering team, which has a global footprint and works with Clients and wider team members spread across the world.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services.
- Analyze business requirements for the Infrastructure Security Engineering Division.
- Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new Kubernetes features and initiatives to support and enhance existing deployments.
- Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC.
- See that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience and excellent Engineering knowledge of Azure Kubernetes and Kubernetes in general within the finance sector using Azure Policies and Kubernetes Policies using Open Policy Agent
- 3+ years of sound knowledge in coding e.g. Python, PowerShell
- 3+ years of experience in developing CI /CD pipelines, GitLab, deep understanding of DevOps and DevOps tools / methodology and agile processes
- Know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
- Produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- A committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
- Fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
It is a strong plus if you have/are:
- Preferable previous experience in designing, planning and delivering solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
- Well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
- A hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
- Curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offering includes:
- S table and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly