Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with global team which is focused on strategic changes that improve the representation of asset management risk feeds, risk analysis and monitoring systems and accommodate changes in business strategy or market conventions. Strategic improvement is critical to ensure that market, credit and liquidity risk analysis is accurate and reliable.
Your key responsibilities:
- Surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
- Conducting requirements, gathering activities like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- Providing documentation of processes and business requirements
- Supporting business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- Finding and implementing solutions
- Supporting project management tasks
The ideal candidate has:
- Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
- 2+ years experience in an Asset Management or a Market Risk Role, such as Risk Control, Reporting or Change function or alternatively as Credit Risk BA
- Good understanding of financial products, understanding of market risk models (VaR, ES, Stress)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- Degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics or relevant work experience
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1974Apply directly