Build the next generations of Regulatory Platforms after Brexit & Covid-19 leveraging big data technologies.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week!
As a Java Developer, you will be assigned to our client – the most recognized Investment Bank in the world. You will participate in strategic big data projects which aim to design the future regulatory systems which are mandatory for the bank to operate across different markets. The software team has complete product ownership: requirements, code, test, and deployment. Together with 5 other developers working in Scrum, you will run a low friction SDLC where you will enjoy peer coding session.
Your main responsibilities: Design and implement new Regulatory reporting softwares
- Solve challenging big data problems. Ensure data correctness while processing millions of rows a day.
- Find the most effective ways to aggregate and present the data to end-users. Become a data scientist.
- Use Java/Spring/Spark/Scala technology stack to develop effective data processing services within data lake.
- Build relationships with end-users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of financial instruments across multiple asset classes ranging from high volume FX trades to complex Commodities, Credit, Equities and Interest Rate derivatives.
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- Programming skills in Java (Minimum 4 years)
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and query optimization
- Experience in using a test-driven development
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance and resiliency
- Focus on software quality – ability to write clean code and encourage others to do so
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, mind-set of ownership, and excellent follow-through
Additionally, it is appreciated if you have :
- Experience or a strong interest in investment banking or financial products is a plus
- Experience with big data concepts
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in BPMN and user workflow based systems
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly