As a Big Data Developer, you will assist in extending a Big Data Platform to meet the needs and requirements of our Client’s Business stakeholders. You will work under the guidance of team leads and the data solution architects, by supporting and enhancing the current Big data and Data Warehouse environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Data teams and other business as well as IT teams.
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Proficiency in Python and SPARK development
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions. [Azure]
- Experience working on Hadoop environments with various suite of services (Oozie, HIVE, Impala, ELK, Kafka, Storm, Sqoop etc)
- Experience working with various formats – XML, JSON, AVRO, PARQUET etc.
- Strong experience in Data Ingestion and processing on Big Data
- ETL and Data Warehousing using Microsoft BI Stack
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Business Intelligence projects
- Performance tuning and best practices on Big Data projects
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of insurance practices, process and issues
- Knowledge of CI and CD.
- (You are) Polyglot in different programming with programming [Java, Scala etc.]
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, trainings and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.