Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a QA Engineer, you will work on a Framework who has been introduced to apply robust risk mitigation techniques. You will work on an Initial Margin Calculator that sources trade and risk data from various systems within the bank. The Calculator produces regional daily calculation of the initial margin call and posts amounts via one of the two models:
- scheduled model (a standardized IM calculation)
- SBA (a sensitivity based approach).
Your key Responsibilities: Automation Testing
- Automating the BoW items and progress along the automation roadmap to achieve the CI/ CD objectives of the project
- Building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Identifying areas for automation and tool usage
- Test planning, test execution and reporting (HP ALM/QC)
- Use bug tracking tools (Jira) to report defects, analysis of test results
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance area and/or test automation development
- Good coding skills in one or more Object Oriented programming languages – preferably: C#, .NET and querying skills on SQL
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, VBS) or CLI (PowerShell, windows batch)
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.