Business Analysis with Cloud & Security Technologies ? Yes, you can apply !
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Business Analyst you will be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Wroclaw and get the opportunity to take part in designing a project from its very foundation. Your goal is to engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for Secure Key Management. You will join international consulting team being focused on Encryption topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for business divisions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Become part of the Data Protection family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Support the Security Engineers and Architects by describing the features, requirements and processes
- Work closely with business stakeholders responsible for Information Security and partners within the IT organization
- Assist in quality control and project management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in applying business analysis techniques aligned with industry best practice (CBAP, BABOK or equivalent), familiarity with UML
- Understanding of security concepts and standards, such as cryptography, PKI, TLS, segregation of duties, etc.
- Understanding of infrastructure components, such as operating systems, databases, networking, etc.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
It is a strong plus if you are:
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT Security capability
- Keen on working in a global team and thrive delivering sustainable solutions as part of a successful team
- Fluent in English and used to communicate with business stakeholders
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly