Build solutions to assess Risk and protect Capital invested.
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will be assigned to our Client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will be part of a cross-functional team, working closely with business partners from the Front Office, Risk, and Finance departments. You will have a chance to work on counterparty credit risk Models and Infrastructure – a high-profile program of critical importance for our client’s strategy and financial planning.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Cooperating with SMEs to understand trades, products, data flow and controls
- Working with IT and Quant teams to refine requirements and resolve ambiguity
- Facilitating cross functional teams to solve problems
- Troubleshooting issues and working around problems to get to practical, workable solutions
- Documenting process and controlling changes, communicating impacts of a change to the impacted function
- Being accountable for the successful delivery of your projects
- Building new connections and relationships across XVA, CRM, QAT, RFDAR, MRM, Reg Risk, Finance and IT
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to ask relevant questions to ensure understanding and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to learn quickly, think strategically, and present complex ideas in understandable ways
- Sound understanding of derivatives, counterparty credit risk, and relevant controls and processes requirements.
- Experience in MS Office applications and SQL queries.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and their impact to Risk and Finance
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly