Actively influence the data quality of one of the largest investment banks in the world.
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely.
As a Business Analyst, you will join a team in charge of Data Governance, Visualization and Reporting, Data Quality monitoring, and Issue Management tools within the Banking Industry. The tools are at different levels of maturity in their implementation and adoption. You will work with users of Collibra (a famous data management solution), to help create detailed requirements and acceptance criteria to feed into the SCRUM process, they will need to review and comment on design decisions and QA cases to guide both the developers, testers, and users to ensure appropriate solutions for user requirements.
Your main responsibilities: business analysis on Data Governance tools.
- Take responsibility for the grooming of requirement stories going into the sprint backlog.
- Create user stories for user requirements including detailed business process, operating model changes, acceptance criteria
- Groom existing user stories to meet required standards for Collibra development process
- Work with product owner to prioritize and refine user stories
- Work as part of the IT SCRUM team in the sprint model to ensure no requirements questions or delays impact delivery
- Work with consuming applications to document required data, purpose of data and all other business processes, validation and ownership requirements
- Support testing data requirements and be an SME on data governance tools
- Create training material on new features/functions of the Collibra Data Governance tool for user training/onboarding
- Demonstrate new capabilities and current capabilities to users and project teams as required
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 2 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to capture business requirements with impact analysis (process and systems)
- Ability to create clear and precise Change Request and Business Requirement Documents for delivery through incumbent Change-the-Bank and IT teams
- Good knowledge of data governance practices – experience in financial services data management environment
- Ability to gain agreement from IT, Business and other Change partners, working closely with other teams in order to deliver changes within program timelines
- Working well in a small team (10 people) and partnering with others, with a strong client service mentality
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile delivery method including a high standard of requirement story creation
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple non-technical way
- Ability to manage multiple project demands simultaneously
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and work in a very high-paced and challenging environment
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly