Take part in a large services transformation program for a leading Investment Bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As an IT Business Analyst. You will work with our Client – a global investment bank. You will be assigned on critical projects, supporting the wide scope of transformation and also gain a broad understanding of IT Infrastructure. You will become a key member of the IT Service Transformation team working on the transition between IT Products into IT Services. Providing end to end IT service delivery and onboarding of IT infrastructure Services into ServiceNow platform.
Your key responsibilities: Provide clear information to the IT Infrastructure team to ensure the delivery quality
- Collect IT business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Manage ongoing requirements and collaborate with stakeholders and delivery teams
- Formulate requirements as user stories, define testing/success criteria, sprint planning & reviews, user acceptance tests, input into the product backlog
- Support enhancements in the ServiceNow platform – focus on ServiceNow Portal and Service Request area
- Assist in the modernization of IT services structure/framework in ServiceNow.
- Support the IT transition process by other tasks, like data analysis and reports
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst / IT Requirements Engineer or equivalent role, within an IT organization working in an international environment
- Experience with ServiceNow platform as a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Information Technology background, preferably within the IT infrastructure area
- Previous experience working with/within AGILE teams, in particular, SCRUM
- Experience in global project delivery providing analysis and solutions that support successful project delivery in a matrix environment
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly