Be a part of the Network Security department of a leading global Investment Bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 2/3 days per week!
As a Network Security Analyst, you will be working for our Client – one of the largest Investment Banks in Europe. You will be a part of the team responsible for the control, management and operations of all network security devices (firewalls, IDS, IPS, proxy, NAC, etc.). Designing, planning and implementing security measures to protect the data and the client networks will be crucial parts for this particular project. The Bank environment is dynamic, which translates into breaking the routine of repetitive days at work.
Your key responsibilities: Ensuring consistency across SEM in delivering efficiencies, improvements, and operational performance.
- Leading NetSec SEM functions in various aspects of daily job, adhering to best delivery standards and guiding team members to achieve common goals
- Measuring and Reporting (Develop KPIs / KRIs that complies with the NIST control requirements as well as build better understanding of our services and capabilities on different levels
- Inventory activities (Data Quality, Lifecycle Management, IT Hygiene initiatives, etc.)
- Delivering/executing quality assurance standards
- Based on analysis, identifying repetitive issues, service improvement possibilities and automation opportunities
- Developing a solid network of internal contacts with self-promotion and positive exposure
- Participating in projects and initiatives run within organization
- Presenting key deliverables to stakeholders through various meetings
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- 5 years of experience in the Network Security Area
- Ability to indirectly manage resources under the assigned SEM functions
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with other IT teams that support components of all Network Security services
- Confident Presentation skills
- Great written communication in order to produce clear, understandable, and unambiguous documentation and emails
- Detailed understanding of how the ownership/support responsibilities are organized
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn new business situations and technology quickly, work independently, manage small and complicated tasks as well as long term projects whilst managing time effectively
- Professional education based on a Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer technology/data analytics
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1781Apply directly