Start now your career in the Payment Industry!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for our Client – a European Payment Processing Company offering comprehensive payment solutions to banks, financial institutions and non-traditional issuers (i.e. FinTech, retailers). You will be a part of the team that drives innovation in the area of card processing covering both physical and digital space. Our Client has invested in the best-in-class solutions in order to support end-to-end product lifecycle including a wide range of value-added services, as well as customer support via different servicing channels.
Your key responsibilities: Support the system integration with new Clients
- Work with external stakeholders to understand, gather and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Produce written documentation of client’s business requirements (functional and non-functional requirements) according to UML and BPMN standards
- Prepare system analysis of business requirements (use cases, activity diagrams, interfaces specifications) in Enterprise Architect tool
- Define interfaces specification between clients and other parties
- Work closely with other teams in the organization to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Support internal tests of developed solutions;
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 4 years of proven of experience in analysis (preferably within the financial industry)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Advanced knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Good communication skills, with the ability to handle conversations with customers
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1508Apply directly