Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 1 day a week !
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support CH/EU Domestic business of our clients. You will help their day to day business to become more efficient.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (Full Stack)
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
- Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
- Develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies for identified robotics solutions
- Analyze and test existing systems for compatibility with preferred automation platforms
- Support business case development
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Strong business analysis experience and/or a change management background – previous experience in Robot Process Automation projects and/or banking experience is a must
- Strong experience to establish and maintain relationship with different service delivery team heads
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
- The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
- curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
- able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
- a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.