ITDS Business Consultants in Poland is a fast growing company delivering services for the financial industry. We are now looking to develop our team with the addition of a Business Manager. You will be responsible of maintaining and building our Business Consulting Unit.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity of your unit
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Maintain and develop new relationships with clients/partners/vendors
- Manage and expend your business consulting unit with the addition of new projects and clients
- Ensure that your unit has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its projects and objectives (consultants, …)
- Support the recruitment process of your new unit members
- Assess your overall Business Consulting Unit performance against objectives and report to Board members
- Follow the problems of your clients to provide and ensure a true advisory and recommendation how to fix them
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have higher education (a Master Degree in IT)
- You have a previous experience in sales
- You have sales skills and analytical minds
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, self-driven and a solution maker
- You like to solve problems with pragmatic solutions
- You have strong leadership skills and a sense of ownership
- You have outstanding communication skills and you are not afraid of new contacts
- You don’t like to stick to a desk all day long
- You speak English very well.
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in very interesting and innovative projects at the large and midsized companies in the financial services industry. The workplace is professional, specialist, driven and inspiring. We offer an extensive training program and a stable and long-term cooperation. We organize social events and you will work in an international environment. The terms and conditions of employment are good. The salary is competitive.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl