Would you like to take part in delivering the most innovative and global solutions for the e-commerce industry? If yes, this job is for you!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility of 1 day remote work.
As Charismatic Business Analyst, you will be a part of a Digital Team (Scrum) for our client – a global payment company, which is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The key challenges for 2019 are the implementation of Cloud and Microservices Technologies (AWS & Kafka), Devops & Technical Excellence as well as Agile transformation.
Your main responsibilities: Get the analysis done!
- Gathering, analysis and documenting the business requirements in IT projects aiming at creating new products in complex IT landscape
- Preparing Functional Specification Documents specifying functional and technical inner workings of involved IT systems
- Cooperation with business stakeholders in the area of identification, communication, and acceptance of business requirements
- Creation of post-implementation and deployment documentation for operations and external customers
- Capture, review, approve, reject the requirements from their stakeholders and translate them into technical requirements
- Coordinate a team of Business Analysts and ensure deliverables are completed in line with the programme timelines
- Work as a member of a scrum team, lead scrum team delivery
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the position of IT Business / Systems Analyst
- A relevant experience in a Bank or Payment Processing Company is a strong plus
- Very good practical knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Experience of working to Agile Methodology
- Fluent English and Polish capability in both speaking and writing (a must requirement)
- Ability to lead a team
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly