Become part of the Security Engineering family and contribute to securing our most valuable asset!
Wrocław-based opportunity with a possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Data Protection Engineer (DLP) you will be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Wroclaw. The team is in charge of the design, engineering, deployment, and maintenance of global solutions for protecting the Bank from losing critical and sensitive data.
Your key responsibilities:
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
- You will be mainly focused on implementing an email quarantining solution where it is possible to release an email, apply 4-eye-principle, or discard it
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
The ideal Candidate has:
- 5+ years of (security) engineering experience – Candidates worked within the last 6 months in a security engineering environment preferred
- 4+ years of experience in computer programming, preferably C# and C++
- Deep knowledge of how email works on the protocol level
- 3+ years of experience with DLP, preferably Symantec DLP
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud DLP offering
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
- Informed about recent security-related news
- Invested in working in a global team (i.e. virtual team)
- Fluent in English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1447Apply directly