The offer includes Azure Cloud development and certification!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with possibility to work remotely!
As a Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer you will be facing challenges in a demanding field of modern data science and machine learning. You will work on a Wealth Management Application with a clean slate and no legacy code. The mission is clear: to design, build and deploy innovative, digital-first solutions to wealth management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business Product Managers and Financial Advisors to create innovative solutions to wealth management.
- Implement recommended systems to augment Financial Advisors and help the Clients.
- Analyze large quantities of data (TB scale) to uncover underlying patterns and provide actionable insights to the stakeholders.
- Propose, design, and implement new data collection and pipelines that may be useful for creating better models.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in designing, building and prototyping data science solutions in a professional environment.
- Proficient with Python (R etc), SQL and NoSQL., experience with Spark or any other engine for distributed data processing is much welcomed.
- At least basic knowledge in statistics and time series analysis.
- Good sense on presenting, explaining and discussing mathematical / machine learning models and simulation results; including their assumptions and applicability – to people without deep mathematical background.
- Good communication skills and fluent in both written and spoken English.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous working background in financial services.
- Basic knowledge of financial products.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offering includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly