Work with Oracle 19c – the newest Oracle version on market!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As an Oracle Database Developer you will work on a strategic application that monitors open transactions in the foreign exchange, such as precious metals, interest derivatives and money market areas for private and retail clients, corporate clients and Interbank trading. You will get the opportunity to use Oracle 19c – the newest Oracle version on the market.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Analyze of business and functional requirements
- Developing software according to requirements
- Implementing fixes and enhancements
- Performing performance tuning / testing on application code
- Being involved in full life cycle of project, in all aspects (tests, deployments, bug corrections, analysis)
- Taking part in all Agile ceremonies (Planning, retrospections, sprint reviews)
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree having min 4 years of experience doing software development.
- Experience with Oracle 11g or upper version, Oracle PL/SQL
- PL/SQL is essential for this role, second technology as an additional asset highly appreciated (Python, Java, Unix scripting)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development highly desirable
- Eagerness of learning of new technologies
- Flexibility and openness for changes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open attitude towards changes and knowledge sharing/transferring
- Team player
- Ability to easily adopt to international environment
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of:
- Unix scripting
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.