Deliver applications and services for an Omnichannel Banking Department!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely !
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for automating deployment processes for our Client – a large international bank. The team is focused on developing modern IT solutions for the omnichannel banking department. The role assumes interaction with development teams as well as business and technology teams.
Your main responsibilities: Working within the Open banking API / PSD2 department
- Automating deployment processes: CI / CD (Github, Jenkins) together with the development team
- Optimizing and automating processes related to maintenance
- Solving problems in production and test environments
- IT monitoring in terms of website parameters (response times, errors, resources, etc.), including alerting and catching anomalies efficiently
- Monitoring statistics in terms of business parameters of maintained services, e.g. counting the number of payment transactions ordered by particular types of account inquiries, etc.
- Maintaining, inventorying (preferably automatically) the pool of resources on which OpenBanking services are running
- Cooperation with a very strong (but also independent) development team in terms of optimization of CI / CD processes and maintenance
- Working in a scrum approach
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience of working in a Development and/or DevOps role at the enterprise-level with a combined Development/DevOps proven track record of successful delivery
- Minimum one year of experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in administration of Linux operating systems
- Solid hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Automated Deployment solutions
- Experience (even the smallest) in MongoDB, Kafka, ELK, Grafana
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
- Good communication skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly