Design trading systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision-making and timely trade booking.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely !
As a DevOps/Software Engineer, you will design solutions for our Client – one of the most prestigious Investment Banks in the world. We build applications by using the best modern technologies for Structured Finance & Lending businesses. We engineer these systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision-making and timely trade booking. We own, develop, test, deploy and set the strategy for trading applications, middle-tier services, and private cloud runtime environments that aid the SFL businesses in the viewing of their risk/positions/PnL.
Your main responsibilities: design, develop and support trading systems
- Application SDLC, deployment and runtime management with a goal of reducing product cycle time
- Help define, build and lead our infrastructure strategy to deliver world-class products and services, while staying on top of the day-to-day software development.
- Work cross-functionally to design solutions for multiple products.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessments and improvements.
- Drive an excellent client experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, scalability, usability and simplicity.
You are ideal an ideal for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with more than 1+ year work experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
It is a strong plus if you have :
- Experience with internet-facing applications, cyber security.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Experience with continuous deployment/delivery practices
- AWS Certifications such as Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud computing systems
- Networking including TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL certificates
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly