Take part in the development of cutting online insurance solution for the European Market!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 1 day a week !
As a .NET developer (FullStack), you will be working on developing innovative IT solutions for our Client in the Financial Sector (Large Global Insurers). You will design and implement web-modern applications using .NET technologies.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (Full Stack)
- Developing functionalities for front to back applications used to manage sales and post-sales processes within the financial industry services
- Programming in different layers: Front-End, Back End, Databases, Middleware
- Run software tests (based upon your developments)
- Using technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core MS-SQL, Visual Studio 2015
- Implement projects according to Agile methodology and using tools like: JIRA, TFS
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills and an awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Excellent command of English.
- An appetite to work in an excellent atmosphere with talented software professionals!
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, trainings and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Unlimited access to the Pluralsight training platform
- Flexible working hours
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly