Take part in the development of cutting edge e-commerce & payment solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 1 day a week!
As a Java Developer (BackEnd), you will be working on developing innovative IT solutions for our Client in the Financial Sector (Payment Industry). You will be a part of a team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of Merchant & e-commerce solutions in Poland & Europe. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest financial brands in the world.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (BackEnd)
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development life cycle
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation
- Work within a Scrum team to ensure all features are scoped, developed, tested, and delivered on time and in accordance with our definition of done
- Help improve code quality by implementing the recommended best practices
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- A higher IT education;
- Very good knowledge of Java 8+ and object-oriented programming;
- Experience in implementation, documentation, and testing of application components;
- Practical knowledge of JEE 8, Spring, and Hibernate technologies;
- Practical knowledge of tools supporting the software development process: Maven, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Jira;
- Knowledge of relational databases, in particular, Oracle;
- Experience in systems integration (SOAP, REST web services)
- Experience in working with JBoss, WildFly application server.
- Experience in developing eCommerce solutions is welcome
- Ability to solve problems independently, ease of learning new technologies;
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-person team;
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables communication;
- Required 3-year work experience in a similar position.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, trainings and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly