Are you a talented engineer with an appetite to work on innovative Fintech solutions?
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely 1 day a week!
As a Front End Developer, you will participate in the development of a digital platform for our Client (Payment & Card Domain) customers all over the world which allows them to manage and monitor their business through a central, single access point. It’s a distribution channel for new products and tools for merchants.
Your key responsibilities: (Develop great UI/UX!)
You will join one of the scrum teams working on our product backlog as a Front End Software Engineer. Each scrum team is composed of at least one Business analyst, UX Designer, API developer, Tester, and Scrum Master. You will closely cooperate with other team members to deliver product increments each sprint.
This means that you will be:
- Working with Business Analyst to make sure that requirements are clear for you and the team.
- Helping the designer to plan seamless user experience and easily implementable designs
- Working with the API developer to create and integrate UI with new/modified API endpoints.
- Implementing required UI and API changes (if needed), covering it with unit and e2e tests
- Performing code review for developers from other teams
- Cooperating with testers to ensure high quality of delivered piece of software
On the of that, you will also collaborate with other Front End Software Engineers (located in other scrum teams but seating near to you 🙂 ) to make sure that the quality of our application constantly improves.
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with Angular on TypeScript
- Experience in defining a suitable architecture for web applications
- Experience in working within an agile/DevOps team, incl. common technologies such as git, Jira, confluence
- Strong IT/software engineering background
- Strong focus on solutions including a strong sense for high-quality code
- Well-developed conceptual abilities
- Excellent command of English
What technology stack do we use?
- Angular 7+
- Unit tests – Jest
- E2E tests – Cypress
- Responsive Web Design
- Progressive Web Applications
- Angular Material CDK
- Java 8+
- Spring, SpringBoot and JPA frameworks
- Application server (Wildfly)
- OpenAPI + Swagger
- Apigee Edge
- IntelliJ IDEA
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible hours & Remote Work (1 day)
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.