Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Front End Developer, you will work as a part our Team on several initiatives implementing technology solutions for our clients in the Financial Industry. You will take part in the development of a front-end system integrated with a big data solution that aims to aggregate and generate complex risk management reports. The project is IT driven and gives you amazing opportunities to work along with a great team of talents and latest JS technologies.
Open Positions :
- Technical Lead
Your key responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end databases by collaborating with other developers
- Write middle-tier code to implement business logic
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to industry best practices
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle
As an ideal candidate, you have :
- A core web developer experience
- Experience with Angular framework including memory management and directives
- Data grids, local caches, client aggregation and filtering
- Solid front-end web development and HTML5 technologies
- Demonstrable experience with Web 3.0 UX (CSS3)
- Experience with responsive UI design and Flex
- Experience with Karma/Jasmine testing
- Demonstrable experience of software design patterns and programming
- Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
- Experience of working using Agile principles in small functional teams
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.