As a .NET Full Stack Developer, you will be working on implementing innovative architectural solutions for our Clients in the banking sector. You will take part in the development of a first fully online bank in Poland, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
Main Responsibilities :
- Designing and implementing GUI solutions (WinForms and, to a lesser extent, web)
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing the concept of architectural solutions
- Software documentation
As an ideal candidate, you have :
- Knowledge of the following elements of software engineering:
- Knowledge of programming in .NET at an advanced level,
- Knowledge of modular testing, test automation,
- Knowledge of methodologies of user requirements analysis,
- Knowledge of system design methodologies.
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in technologies: C #, .NET, WinForms, Angular2 / 4, WCF, SQL, HTML5
- Knowledge of tools: MSSQL, Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA, Ant, Msbuild, TeamCity, Powershell.
- Ability to document your work and read documentation at the HLD level
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- MCTS certificates: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET Applications
- Experience in implementing projects in C ++
- Experience in the implementation of interfaces using queuing systems
- Knowledge of REST interfaces
- Knowledge of English that allows understanding of technical documentation
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.