As a .NET Full Stack Developer, you will be working on implementing innovative architectural solutions for our Clients in the banking sector. You will take part in the development of a first fully online bank in Poland, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
Main Responsibilities :
- Designing and implementing GUI solutions (WinForms and, to a lesser extent, web)
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing the concept of architectural solutions
- Software documentation
As an ideal candidate, you have :
- Knowledge of the following elements of software engineering:
- Knowledge of programming in .NET at an advanced level,
- Knowledge of modular testing, test automation,
- Knowledge of methodologies of user requirements analysis,
- Knowledge of system design methodologies.
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in technologies: C #, .NET, WinForms, Angular2 / 4, WCF, SQL, HTML5
- Knowledge of tools: MSSQL, Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA, Ant, Msbuild, TeamCity, Powershell.
- Ability to document your work and read documentation at the HLD level
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- MCTS certificates: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET Applications
- Experience in implementing projects in C ++
- Experience in the implementation of interfaces using queuing systems
- Knowledge of REST interfaces
- Knowledge of English that allows understanding of technical documentation
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.