As a .NET Full Stack Developer, you will be working on implementing innovative architectural solutions for our Clients in the banking sector. You will take part in the development of a first fully online bank in Poland, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
Main Responsibilities :
- Designing and implementing GUI solutions (WinForms and, to a lesser extent, web)
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing the concept of architectural solutions
- Software documentation
As an ideal candidate, you have :
- Knowledge of the following elements of software engineering:
- Knowledge of programming in .NET at an advanced level,
- Knowledge of modular testing, test automation,
- Knowledge of methodologies of user requirements analysis,
- Knowledge of system design methodologies.
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in technologies: C #, .NET, WinForms, Angular2 / 4, WCF, SQL, HTML5
- Knowledge of tools: MSSQL, Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA, Ant, Msbuild, TeamCity, Powershell.
- Ability to document your work and read documentation at the HLD level
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- MCTS certificates: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET Applications
- Experience in implementing projects in C ++
- Experience in the implementation of interfaces using queuing systems
- Knowledge of REST interfaces
- Knowledge of English that allows understanding of technical documentation
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in very interesting and innovative projects at the large and midsized international companies in the financial services industry. The workplace is professional, specialist, driven and inspiring. This includes:
- An IT consultancy career with international development opportunities
- Challenging design and development tasks
- An opportunity to develop expertise in banking products and processes
- A stable and long-term cooperation
We organize social events and you will work in an international environment. The terms and conditions of employment are good.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.