Support the Customers of one of the largest Investment Banks in the world.
Warsaw based opportunity
As a Helpdesk Agent, you will work within the Client Response Services of our Client – the most prestigious Investment Bank in the world. The CRS address end user queries and issues via phone, e-mail and chat support and provide world class quality of service to end users throughout the resolution process.
Your main responsibilities: Support the L1 of our Client’s EMEA Services.
- Engage engineering teams and product owners to assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform ‘cradle to grave’ ownership of all issues reported to the helpdesk by providing timely updates to end users and by constantly following up with escalation teams until the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrate excellent ticket hygiene by selecting appropriate product categories, keeping detailed ticket notes, managing ticket backlog, etc.
- Maintain effective documentation by regularly reviewing and updating knowledgebase content.
- Take a proactive approach in analyzing current practices to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions for more efficient and strategic solutions.
- Be willing to learn and develop subject matter expertise in the systems and products we support, such as Messaging (Exchange, Lync, Proofpoint), SharePoint, Mac, Unix, Voice, Mobile and others.
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- High school diploma.
- Experience working in the technical support field in an enterprise environment, preferably with phone support experience.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point (both 2016 and O365).
- Team player mentality, collaborative, self-learner and self-motivated.
- Good understanding of English and good communication skills are a must.
- Strong customer service skills and focus on ownership throughout the resolution process.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly