Develop & Implement the next generation of Payment Processing software for one of the largest processors worldwide.
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Implementation Specialist, you will work for our client – one of the most popular payment processing companies in the world. You will join a team working on enhancing and implementing a payment processing and card issuing solution for EMEA Clients.
Your main responsibility: Integrate a tailored solution for new clients
- IT apps and systems implementation
- Corporate IT standards, technologies, and security requirements introduction
- Automatic deployment improvement
- Install, reconfigure and debug applications and systems
- Test support
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Application servers knowledge (Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP) – configuration, applications deployment
- Java applications architecture knowledge
- Basic Java application-related tools and library usage (Log4j, Maven…)
- Experience in Securing application servers – configuration and debugging
- Linux operating systems user skills (command line)
- Reading & writing shell scripts supporting daily tasks
- Automated deployment stack tools knowledge as a user (configuration skills appreciated) – Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Version-control systems user (GIT, SVN etc.)
- English written and spoken: B2+
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly