Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Java Developer, you will work with an International team (50+ people spread in multiples Scrum teams ) who is currently implementing innovative payment solutions and technologies, aimed to deliver globally applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing for the Banking industry. You will join a new scrum team with a growing book of work, allowing you to have important and cross functionals responsibilities.
Our open position:
- Technical Lead
Your key responsibilities: Software development and integration
- Integrate solution from a 3rd party vendor within the new TO-BE Architecture
- Design and implement overall Architecture for Integration Layer Components applying the reusable Integration Patterns
- Design and implement new functionalities within targeted systems
- Embrace interaction with business groups and other SCRUM teams
- Perform Ad-hoc system analysis and investigation – problem-solving
- Apply Test Driven and Agile development approach
- Participate actively and constructively in team discussions
- Improving the continuous development and release environment, tooling, and processes
Your ideal for this role if you have:
- Solid experience in Java programming language, especially in Java Enterprise (JEE 6) including Java Enterprise Beans (EJB), Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA), Java Persistence API (JPA) and Design / Integration Patterns.
- Solid experience in the Oracle Relational Database and the Middleware technologies such as WebService, Messaging, File Transfer
- Strong understanding of Market changes in Java/JEE including new technologies and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in EJB (recent projects)
- Hands-on experience in Middleware (JMS, MQ, SOAP/REST)
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Strong Focus on delivery and “GetReady” attitude
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
For Senior and Technical Lead roles:
- Excellent conceptual skills in order to perform problem analysis (understand as-is landscape and processes) and to document solution architecture options. Strong knowledge of Design patterns, Integration patterns, and Architectural patterns
- Understanding client requirements and working very closely with 3rd Party Software Vendors, other Lead Architects, and Business Analysts & Central IT Architecture
- Experience in Architecture (Estimation, Solution design, Technical Leadership, Response to proposals, Client presentations)
- Hands-on expertise in Performance Engineering, App server tuning, Review handling (Code/Design), Customer facing role
- Understanding of Agile methodology, Estimation techniques, and Performance engineering is desired
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.