Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As an Integration Consultant, you will work with an International team (50+ people spread in multiples Scrum teams ) who is currently implementing innovative payment solutions and technologies, aimed to deliver globally applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing for the Banking industry. You will join a scrum new team with a growing book of work, allowing you to have important and cross functionals responsibilities.
Our open positions :
- Team Lead
Your key responsibilities: Integration Analysis
- Integrate a 3rd party software within a complex architecture
- Creating and introducing changes to create a more efficient TO-BE architecture
- Design and implement overall Architecture for Integration Layer Components applying the reusable Integration Patterns
- Apply a systematic approach to derive the system architecture from the requirements and to define the architecture, so that it provides an input for the implementation and testing
- Analysis of existing data flow and collect integration requirements
- Deliver integration analysis requirements for the SCRUM development teams
- Work together with ambitious Java Integration Developers and Software Testers
- Communicate with Product Owners and 3rd party vendors
Your ideal for this role if you have:
- Excellent command of Design and Integration Patterns.
- Strong knowledge on Design patterns, Integration patterns and Architectural patterns is a must.
- Excellent conceptual skills in order to perform problem analysis (understand as-is landscape and processes) and to document solution architecture options.
- Solid experience in the Oracle Relational Database and the Middleware technologies (such as WebService, Messaging, File Transfer)
- Understanding on Market changes in Java/JEE including new technologies and frameworks.
- Understanding of JAVA programming language, especially in JAVA Enterprise (JEE 6) including EJB, JSF, JMS, JTA, JPA and
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Strong Focus on delivery and “GetReady” attitude
- Working experience in the Financial Services Industry and solid understanding of payments products is a strong plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.