Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As an Integration Consultant, you will work with an International team (50+ people spread in multiples Scrum teams ) who is currently implementing innovative payment solutions and technologies, aimed to deliver globally applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing for the Banking industry. You will join a scrum new team with a growing book of work, allowing you to have important and cross functionals responsibilities.
Our open positions :
Your key responsibilities: Integration Analysis
- Integrate a 3rd party software within a complex architecture
- Creating and introducing changes to create a more efficient TO-BE architecture
- Design and implement overall Architecture for Integration Layer Components applying the reusable Integration Patterns
- Apply a systematic approach to derive the system architecture from the requirements and to define the architecture, so that it provides an input for the implementation and testing
- Analysis of existing data flow and collect integration requirements
- Deliver integration analysis requirements for the SCRUM development teams
- Work together with ambitious Java Integration Developers and Software Testers
- Communicate with Product Owners and 3rd party vendors
Your ideal for this role if you have:
- Excellent command of Design and Integration Patterns.
- Strong knowledge on Design patterns, Integration patterns and Architectural patterns is a must.
- Excellent conceptual skills in order to perform problem analysis (understand as-is landscape and processes) and to document solution architecture options.
- Solid experience in the Oracle Relational Database and the Middleware technologies (such as WebService, Messaging, File Transfer)
- Understanding on Market changes in Java/JEE including new technologies and frameworks.
- Understanding of JAVA programming language, especially in JAVA Enterprise (JEE 6) including EJB, JSF, JMS, JTA, JPA and
- Experience working with agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Strong Focus on delivery and “GetReady” attitude
- Working experience in the Financial Services Industry and solid understanding of payments products is a strong plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.