Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility of remote work.
As an Integration Consultant, you will be a part of a Digital Team (Scrum) for our client – a global payment company, which is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The key challenges for 2019 are the implementation of Cloud and Microservices Technologies (AWS & Kafka), Devops & Technical Excellence as well as Agile transformation.
Your key responsibilities: Designing data architecture for new applications and products
- Redesigning the Integration, API layer, Webservices, Data flows between applications
- Supporting and influencing the selection and adoption of core technologies, development tools and standards in conjunction with the Senior Architect, Directors and Senior Engineering Managers
- Partnering with developers, analysts, and tech leads across the enterprise, to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions
- Developing Prototypes and Proof of Concept applications as required to prove new architectures and technologies
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers to support business and operational partners
- Building and managing the data architecture and design at both High level and low level
- Drive project knowledge back to the standards and ensure that the Enterprise Data Model evolves correctly
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 5 years experience working as an integration developer or architect
- Excellent understanding of business challenges around delivery of Digital solutions at pace within a large organisation
- Ability to determine the best technical solution to meet a business outcome
- Experience of working in commercial and financial institutions in a regulatory environment
- Experience with MicroServices, User Experience, Responsive Design, API Adoption, Cloud Stacks, Structured and Unstructured Databases and Big Data Platforms
- A strong architecture background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration
- Service architecture – Experience of API and service based architectures using REST APIs, micro-services and utilizing JSON for web applications
- Experience of the following technologies:
- RDBMS database technology – Oracle 11g+, Postgresql
- NoSQL database technology – Cassandra, MongoDB, Graph database, etc
- Data analytics
- Data reporting
- CI/CD – tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
- Cloud Technologies – PaaS/IaaS/SaaS –Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GETREADY to meet with us !
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.