Location: EMEA region : Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Germany, Spain, Portugal – Possible other locations in Asia
As a Business Consultant (Business Analyst) you will carry out international large banking projects for our clients in the financial services industry in Europe or even worldwide. You are able to advise the organization, to independently develop sound solutions and you keep an overview. You build bridges between corporate processes on the one hand and IT on the other.
Location: EMEA region: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Germany, Spain, Portugal – Possible other locations in Asia such as Shangai
Your key responsibilities: Business Analysis and Integration
- Design and implementation of front end, workflow and risk engine systems – Best of Breed Solution
- Collecting and analyzing functional and non-functional requirements for projects carried out jointly with our business partners
- Running workshops with clients, external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Create and update the analytical documentation (BRD, FRD) and tests
- Mapping, modeling, and analysis of business processes
- Parameterization (products, processes…) of the system
- Integration of the system within the client’s target IT landscape.
- Support for testing the designed solution
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in Business or System Analysis
- A completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or Finance)
- Excellent communication skills
- An awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Knowledge of tools for modeling and analyzing processes
- Knowledge of UML and data modeling tools (Enterprise Architect is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Credit processes is a strong plus (Operational leasing, Financial Leasing, Consumer finance, Loans)
- Pro efficient English and other languages are more than welcome
- A willing to travel >50% of the time or to relocate full time abroad.
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.