Challenge your skills on a ServiceNow Automation platform for the Banking Area!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Business Analyst, you’ll join the Transformation Services and Relationship Management team of our client – a large investment bank. This team is responsible for Service Catalogue and streamlines service delivery for user requests, eliminates duplication of effort, ensures information accuracy, and reduces operational costs through a published Catalog of IT services, all driven by automated workflows, approval rules, and service level agreements using ServiceNow. You will work on Automation projects for Services & Capabilities Onboarding Program as part of the Transformation organization in the company.
Your main responsibilities: Support the development of the ServiceNow Automation Platform
- Eliciting, understanding, interpreting and representing business requirements for functionality required in ServiceNow.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood.
- Working with product management and technical design architects to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Partnering with customers on innovative ways to successfully transition from existing solutions to strategic based on functional need (not lift and drop technology).
- Being responsible for active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate solutions.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Broad understanding of Business and system analysis processes, standards, and best practice
- Solid analysis and documentation skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Experience working with an Agile/Scrum team
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.