Take part in a strategic project to extend the IT resilience and disaster recovery capability.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will be working for our Client – one of the most important Financial institutions in Switzerland! You will be part of a new large initiative designed to create solutions for resilience and disaster recovery capabilities, and to develop systems for new scenarios in the evolving IT risk landscape. In this role, you base your success on your broad expertise in a variety of important information technologies, experience in operating these technologies, affinity towards IT continuity and risk management as well as excellent communication skills, as you will intact with a wide range of departments and application teams.
Your key responsibilities: Help us to improve our methodology to extend these capabilities and to coach expert teams in applying them.
- Support a wide variety of expert teams in the creation of DR plans for applications and platforms
- Prepare and take part in other quality assurance measures for DR plans
- Prepare and moderate DR tabletop exercises and simulations
- Help us to improve the methodology and speed up the process of creating DR plans
As an ideal Candidate you have :
- 4 – 6 years experience in Quality Assurance Management
- 4 -6 years experience with Linux / Windows operating systems and storage technologies
- 1-3 years of Advisory activity
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Experience with Presentation and moderation techniques
- Knowledge of Application Management / Application Operations
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good command of English
- German is not mandatory but appreciated
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1827Apply directly