Be positive. Be ambitious. Be driven. Be hungry.
We are a fast-growing company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry.
We are now looking for an IT Recruiter to join our HR Department to find outstanding Talents who will successfully deliver projects for our Clients.
Warsaw, Kraków or Wrocław-based opportunity with possibility of remote work for few days a week.
Your Responsibilities: Attracting the best talents to ITDS
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified Candidates for recruitment processes for mainly IT positions (Developers, Architects, Infrastructure) but also business roles (Project Managers, Business Analysts)
- Manage end to end recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering)
- Participate in creating and implementing strategies plans
- Create trusted relationship with Consultants and Candidates
- Growing systematically our internal database of Candidates
- Follow up the pool of your Consultants and support their needs
You are an ideal candidate when you have :
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in recruiting IT
- A higher education from a reputable University
- Great communication skills, ability to building relations, professional attitude
- Sound judgment and ability to match candidates with projects
- Work effectively under time pressure with changing priorities in dynamic environment
- Team player who can also plan and deliver independently
- Strong drive to deliver results
- Proactive approach, multitasking, flexibility
- Strong (verbal and written) skills both in Polish and English
We offer you :
- A competitive salary with bonus program
- The possibility to develop your knowledge in the IT & Financial Sector
- Professional development and support of Consultants and experienced Managers
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Access to Medical Package and Multisport Program
- Office in the heart of Warsaw (Skylight Złote Tarasy building)
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl