As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we welcome leaders and contributors to join our team.
As a Java Developer, you will be assigned to our Client – one of the most recognized Banks in the world. You will join a brand new Agile Engineering team that designs an OpenAPI gateway to standardize an innovative card management platform (Origination, Credit Servicing, Marketing, Communication) combining advanced technology and human expertise to create a seamless credit card digital experience. The team enables other development teams to be able to create new partnerships along with the development of the Bank. The platform is designed as a microservices ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies. The team is agile, deliver solutions on a bi-weekly basis.
- We are building a team to spearhead the setup of a Cards Engineering center of excellence in Warsaw.
- The characteristics we appreciate are those of inspiring leaders and engineers with deep appreciation for their craft.
- We need system designers ready to own the product life cycle from inception to running in production.
- Great collaborators and team players will thrive and grow in this environment.
Your main responsibilities: design, develop and support credit card systems
- You will develop financial products with direct impact on millions of consumers
- Systems under your watch will be the primary sources of revenue for the organization
- You build it: engineers are in control of decisions about systems they own from the first line of code written
- You run it: engineers with assistance from global SRE guild are responsible for operation of systems they built
- You own it: engineers do not wait for orders here. They do research and pitch projects. Great ideas are valued and implemented
- Professional network: you will meet and collaborate with very influential people within the global organization and the entire industry
- Every person is a first class member of the team irrespective of location. You will be given the same caliber of work as colleagues from New York, London or San Francisco
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in one or more JVM languages: Java, Scala, Kotlin, Clojure
- Practical knowledge of Spring framework
- Familiar with one or more of the following: distributed systems, transactional services, NoSQL databases, distributed messaging
- Experience using Kafka as messaging middleware
- Expertise in delivering SOA or microservices architecture
- Experience in designing distributed system would be a plus
- Practical Test Driven Development
- Cloud infrastructure expertise, preferably AWS
- High-scale performance optimizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of principles of Continuous Delivery, Devops and System Reliability Engineering
- Culture of excellence and collaboration
- Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Ability to proactively establish trust with stakeholders up to executive level
- Fintech experience will be a great asset
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly