Be a key member of a Java/Kafka team that develops a platform that aims to set up a scalable real-time execution and high-visibility API!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 1 day a week!
As a Java Developer you will be working for our client – you will be working in a Digital Team for our client – a global payment company. Our client is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. We are looking for strong Java & Database skills and passion for application architecture.
Your main responsibilities: Development of Real-Time systems
- Co-creation and programming of the backend layer and frontends for web solutions,
- Participation in developing solution concepts for business initiatives,
- Supporting acceptance tests and implementing solutions,
- Updating the repository of technical documentation for IT systems,
- Ensuring the correct quality of produced software and compliance with standards and best practices.
As an ideal candidate you have experience with:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Java / JEE programmer
- Past experience with working on large database environments (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring WebFlux and Reactive API via WebSockets
- Kafka / Kafka Streams / Kafka Connect / Apache Avro and JSON for serialization
- Java 1.8+ (Java 1.9, …)
- Monitoring (including AppDynamics and Splunk)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins pipelines) / Deployment
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.